Friday, July 22, 2011

"Fish Face"

Some of my favorite things that go along with Fly Fishing, are pictures and the "Fish Faces".  Check out this one for instance...
 It appears as though I just told him that trout are relatives of sharks... "Eeeehhhh? Really?". Or possibly, he may even be wondering why the sky is blue.  Either way I truly enjoy a great fish face.  If you would like to see what Nate looks like after he sat on the oar, go to Anglers Path under my "Fish Buddies".  This photo isn't so bad but if you guys had an opportunity to humiliate a friend; would you do it?
Hi-5

Stay Tuned for this weekend. After work I will be headed for Hirsh and laying the caddis smack down.(I would like to not work 7 days a week, and fish 24/7- retire one day?) The river is currently fishing well...

No comments: