Thursday, June 6, 2013

Afternoon Delight!!!

 Tip of the Day~ Nice to work in 3's...

Dear Diary,
It's been quite some time since I have had the pleasure of writing about my own fish and now is...
Yup!!!

Over the last couple years, I have not really had the time to take on a nice brown for myself. On this particular day I set out with Wicket (as usual) and Chris. Chris is relatively new to the type of angling that is awesome, but he is quite respectable.
Today we hit a section I have not been to in many moons. After we set off on our adventure, within a few casts I saw the beauty below roll on my PMD. I asked Chris if he had witnessed it and his reply, "Pretty sure I saw something white, but"... I reset the drift and BAM, it was on like Arnold stating, "See you at the party Richter".  The whole time with the Brown I kept hearing Chris in the background expressing his excitement, which raised my own excitement ten fold. When Wicket arrived the fish launched out and gave a nice jump. We will be bringing the big boy net on our next outing.
I am very glad that the camera was here for the experience and that Chris was there to witness. He did a fabulous job of being the photographer and landing his own action shots.
HI5




No comments: